By David Kuvelas 10-17-2012
The
video below is entitled "Forex Factory Scam", it's a video I recorded
about how the message forum and website "Forex Factory" labled me a scam
on their board and insulted me, degraded me, and called me a scammer
selling a scam system simply by posting my website and system under the
area they had deemed fit for this very purpose, to which I had to
"apply" for to them and they then gave me permission to post on their
website about my website.
They then took my entire post and put in their own words, and labled me a horrible human being who scams people....
As
anybody normal would be I was taken off guard by this behavior, never
before had I seen such vicious people as this, I wondered what on earth
their problem was anyway? Why would they say something so evil about
another person when they don't even know them? What kind of message
board was this anyway? Who were these people?
So
I recorded a video about what these people did to me, and I posted it
to YouTube under my Oil Trading Academy YouTube channel, and they
complained to YouTube and said it was "trademark" violation, and YouTube
took the video down. You cannot complain to YouTube anymore like
before, they will now listen to whomever says that and take the video
down, no questions asked. Because it's impossible for something to be a
trademark violation when I'm recording my own video talking the truth
about a company on the Internet.
But
this is what the Internet is doing now, they are making it so everyone
is forced to shut up and not say anything, otherwise the consequences
will outweigh the good, or the truth. I also put this video up on
another YouTube channel and that video was also taken down by YouTube,
you can view that link here:
When
this video was originally up at my Oil Trading Academy YouTube channel
it was my highest ranked video, receiving the most stars of all my
videos, putting itself into first place on the "most popular" list
within my videos. This surprised even me and made me see that many
people know about Forex Factory and how they act. What may seem nice on
the surface is pure evil underneath, and people are waking up to that
fact.
Forex Factory had that video taken down as well claiming "trademark" violation, which is impossible.
So
I'm now bypassing YouTube and putting this video within my own website
embedded, so that you can view this entire video right in your own web
browser and view it streaming from this website and not from YouTube. So
here is my video on how the website and message board "Forex Factory"
is a scam run by a group of criminals:
Forex Factory Scam
By
the way, these people have also sent me death threats and they have
posted on the Internet about me saying that I'm a scam everywhere, these
people are the biggest scum people I personally have ever had the
displeasure of dealing with in my life. The Forex market is a horrible
rotten market filled with the most evil people I've ever seen before in
my life. I personally recommend to stay far away from the Forex market,
the whole entire market is a scam, the computer that controls the Forex
market is run by AI and it will come to get your stops and not allow you
to make money long term. It takes this computer about 1-3 months before
it will target you if you're making money, and once it targets you
everytime you enter into a trade it will come to get your stop and take
your money, so that the best you can end up doing is break even. It will
not allow you to make money on a consistant basis. These Forex Factory
people who run this message board prey on people who don't know any
better and get them to sign up to a broker and then the Forex Factory
message board makes $125 to $250 for every person that signs up. This is
why the message board want to fool people into believing that people
are making money trading the Forex market. The whole entire Forex
Factory Message Board is a scam. And the people running the Forex
Factory board are vicious people in the extreme, even sending me death
threats by phone and email, not to mention bearing false witness against
me by saying that I'm a scam.
I
really hope this truth can help somebody out there not to lose their
money by believing the lies they are seeing on the message board and
website "Forex Factory" and not fall for the sca
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire